Software is complicated, and development teams have no time to lose when creating increasingly complex products.
The use of an application lifecycle management (ALM) solution, such as Polarion ALM, gives your team a faster, more reliable method during software development.
Collaboration, traceability and workflow are three core principles built into Polarion ALM, with traceability and collaboration supported across your development teams. It’s easier to pass any audit, compliance, and regulatory inspection, with development artifacts easily accessible throughout the development process.
If you’re interested to learn more, an upcoming webinar offers an introduction to Polarion ALM, a 100% browser-based holistic solution designed to improve your software development projects. “An Introduction to Polarion ALM” takes place on Thursday, July 28 (11:00am Amsterdam, Berlin, Paris /10:00am London).
Register for the webinar by clicking on the following banner:
- Fast and productive development with predefined workflows and templates (e.g. V-model, Waterfall, Scrum)
- Time savings with the reuse of requirements and test cases
- Offline exchange of requirements and test cases with customers and other divisions
- Enable compliance and comprehensive reporting
- Automatic implementation of test cases
- Integration of test automation tools
- Easy and effective variants management
Look forward to seeing you there!