We expect connected devices to simply work. As more “things” adopt connectivity – thanks to the Internet of Things (IoT) – there is an evolving need for quality assurance (QA) and software test management, as development and QA departments face new challenges.
QA processes must be implemented throughout the entire product development lifecycle.
Polarion QA accelerates the ability to design, coordinate and track test activities using a single, collaborative QA environment. For organizations that face regulatory scrutiny, you’ll have the ability to pass any audit or compliance test with full project traceability.
To register for the “Software QA & Testing in a Connected World” webinar, please click here.
During the webinar, you’ll hear about the following topics:
- Manage quality of code from cradle to grave
- Leverage your existing Test Resources and artifacts
- Jump start your projects with ready to use templates
- Easily manage all defects, issues and enhancements from one platform
- Seamlessly unify with legacy test automation tools and processes
- Linking code to test cases and requirements
Polarion QA makes it possible for QA managers, test managers, and testers are able to efficiently design, coordinate, and track all test management activities in a single solution. Design your testing process specifically for your needs, with test cases controlled throughout the lifecycle.
Here are some of the benefits of using Polarion QA:
- Ensure all relevant software requirements are covered by test cases and all test cases are consistent with their requirements
- Customizable test specifications from ready-made templates
- Use your existing test cases