The use of Polarion ALM [application lifecycle management] gives your team the chance to accelerate innovation in a single unified lifecycle management product. A single, cohesive solution helps connect teams and projects while application development processes for requirements, coding, testing, and release are properly managed.
We recently hosted a webinar, “ALM Design, Develop and Verify,” discussing how ALM helps streamline your development processes.
To learn more, please click the following button:
Polarion ALM provides the following benefits to your organization:
- Unlock synergies across all collaborators with 100% browser-based access to a single data source
- Increase productivity with intuitive and role-based user interface
- Achieve better quality and regulatory compliance through end-to-end traceability and automated audit trails
- Adopt modern agile techniques at once or incrementally with out of the box project templates that can be adjusted to your needs
- Optimize planning, prioritization and release predictability via flexible planning and real-time reporting